today i had bleeding which left my tp brown and light pink i hope i am pregnant last time i had sex was feb 20 so i am praying and hopeing am i pregnant :) well good news i may be pregnant now

jehovah god and jesus christ and holy spirit and wonderful marvelous holy ghost please tell me yes if i am pregnant i dont want a mc cause last time i had mc i had bleed light the day before and then mc the next day so please i dont want to go through that again but i have just started bleeding today at around befor 2:30 went to the nursing home i aint showing off but please i f yall can visit them nice people please do they are so lonely i dont go much but mame they love a visit so yall please try or most call them thanks please send me som e prayers and them so me love all love to jehovah god and holy spirit and holy ghost please i been taking pre n v this week just in case so please please if it is god's will and holy spirit and they holy ghost please and to all yall blessings and babies we want eigth

JEHOVAHSOWNJES

Asked by JEHOVAHSOWNJES at 9:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hey my ovulation date was the 19th of FEb. I've been bleeding on and off for 4 days, i think i might be preg! GL
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 9:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• This post makes no sense. You ramble on about like four different things. What exactly are you getting at? Is it about nursing homes? Ovulation? Spotting. God? Jevoah?
    Anonymous

• Sounds like it may be implantation bleeding. I had it and it was brownish pink and then light pink for a couple days. My son will be 5 months on the 14th. GOOD LUCK.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• to everybody who cares thanks I am so confused i am 27 but this is my second pregnancy i hope cause we mc jan 14 and so back to the story
    we been trying all of jan and then feb 20 and 19 sorry for the details but
    then yesterday around 2 in the afternoon i had a lil bleeding so i prayed to jehovah god and jesus christ and their holy spirit and wonderful holy ghost and so then i didnt bleed anymore
    so i ask again am i pregnant to the ladies who answered thanks if i dont bleed anymore will this still have been implantation and how far am i
    and when am i pregnant

conception begins when thanks
    exodus 6:3 and god said UNTO MOSES AND ABRAHAM I APPEARED AND UNTO JACOB BUT BY MY NAME JEHOVAH WAS I NOT KNOWN TO THEM i aint ahamed of our lord so you dont have to be thanks member jesus died on the cross for you one cross three nails for UOU
    JEHOVAHSOWNJES

Answer by JEHOVAHSOWNJES at 4:19 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• My story might help....
    I got pregnant on the 17th of Jan (2009) and a week later I had implantation...on Feb 14 I got a positve test..

Wait a couple weeks and test.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 6:32 AM on Mar. 8, 2010