How can I keep from gagging while giving a blow job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Use "heads up" or "good head" made by slumber parties or tasteful treasures. They work great, and taste minty :)!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• OMG it has only gotten worse for me I cannot do it. It makes me sick and then I gag.
    Anonymous

• Those things don't help me at all... if it hits the back of my mouth, or any juice whatsoever leaks out, I start gagging.... I learned that there is a main vein on the underside at bottom of penis. Hold on to that thing and no fluid will leak unless you let go, even for a second. And of course to not let it go too far back in my mouth.
    I still don't care to do it, but sometimes I do it anyways.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Use those flavored lube things that a pp mentioned and don't go very far down. Basically just put the tip in your mouth and let your hands do the rest of the work.

Anonymous

• practice. getting your tonsils remvoed has nothing to go with your gag reflex... that has to do with your uvula and theres risk gettting that removed..
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Breathe through your nose and use your hand to do most of the work. Every once in a while bob your head up and down to make him think you are really going at it! It's about illusion using enthusiasm and "slight of hand". lol

Answer by admckenzie at 9:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• STOP
    Anonymous

• use your hand. place your hand close to your mouth and move it in time with your mouth and only take in what you can without gaging your hand will simulate as if you are going deeper.

Anonymous

• I use cloroseptic (sp). I have that problem and my jaws hurt sooo bad.
    Anonymous

• Take in just the tip and hum. :)
    Anonymous