Anyone else do this???

So lately, I guess cause im preggo and super horny, I have been fantasizing about my brother in law alot! I am so attracted to him, and imagine im with him instead of my husband when we are in bed, I dont know why hes just been popping in my head. Feels like I have a crush on him?? Does anyone else fantasize about someone close to them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• no you are a slut!
    Anonymous

• omg! what a bit, anyways, sure everyone kinda does it. and those who don't are liars for the most part.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• No, you are not.

You cared enough about it to ask here, so you must not think it is quite alright. Try to get your mind back on your DH, it is a dangerous path you're on if you don't stop.

Mind over matter (:

Good luck.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:01 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• No, you are no a slut - is what I ment to say...
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• OP - Nah, I would never actually do something with him, there is no problems at all with me and my hubby, but it just started a couple of weeks ago, before I never cared for him at all.

First Answer is such a hater.
    Anonymous

• There is nothing wrong with fantasizing. Everyone does. It is wrong if you carry it out.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 10:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Used to do the same thing with my BIL lol, totally normal.
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Ummm, no. I don't (honestly) ever fantasize about men other than my hubby. I have tried but the image always changes right back to my husband.
    Anonymous

• No. I have fantasized but not about someone close to me

Answer by admckenzie at 12:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• My best orgasims come from when I fantasize a different scenario then the one I'm in at the moment
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Mar. 8, 2010