Anyone tried Enfamil Restful Night Formula?

Just trying to see how it's different. I can't get my 1 yr old to sleep all night, and I saw it today at the store and it made me curious.

Thanks!

mrsjvz2

Asked by mrsjvz2 at 9:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't think it's that big of a deal, but some people on here were calling others lazy for using it. I say if it makes them sleep and NOTHING else works go for it. But I don't think it's really going to make any difference for a one year old.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I've never heard of it. Does it have a sleep aid in it or something?
    Anonymous

• All it is is formula with cereal in it. Some kids don't sleep through the night til they're older. If your child is a year old already, don't start giving formula with cereal in it. Ask your pharmacist (and doctor if you want) about a liquid melatonin - melatonin is a chemical in the brain that helps with sleep. But frankly, a 1 year old isn't necessarily going to sleep all night no matter what. My youngest didn't sleep through the night consistently til he was about 2.5 years old.
    Anonymous

• anon 10:08 is right
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2010