Beachbody workouts

I have used Turbo Jam dvds, but would like to buy some other workouts. I'm trying to decide whether to buy P90X or Chalean Extreme (or wait until Turbo Fire comes out this spring). I really need to lose some fat in my lower body (butt, hips, thighs, and legs all need work) and my stomach. I want to lose the fat so I can look more toned instead of having flabbiness, cellulite, and sagginess. I would like some abs & a little muscle, but nothing too much. All of the pics of P90x show the upper body. I could use some work there too, but wondered it it worked the lower body just as well as the top. Which would be a better option for what I need to work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Have you considered Insanity, its high intensity cardio that would blast the fat right off. Seriously all their programs are good.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I have heard the P90X is awesome as long as use go directly by the program, vitamns, diet and all. The first week my friend lost like 8 lbs., which is good. She is small framed too.
    Anonymous

• I'm a Beachbody coach and I have used ChaLean Extreme and I'm currently using P90X. They are both amazing programs. Chalean is a little easier to do and X really pushes you. They both work your entire body. Either way you're going to get great toning and definition. Send me a message if you would like some more in depth info :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 11:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• p90x is great. i have a free workout video with tony if you want to take a peek at how he works.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• doing chalean extreme but don't have food guide can anyone help out e-mail @ericaphill@aol.com

thanks
    kids2love09

Answer by kids2love09 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 15, 2010