IDEAS PLZ!

I am planning a wedding for July 2011. Very simple, non-traditional. I want a sky blue with navy blue accent non traditional dress. What I'm looking for is some great ideas that could really set this wedding off...

Any suggestions for ideas on things I could do to add some fun, decor, food...Anything! I'm thinking of just having the wedding here at home. We have a park right along the side of the house.

mamakat1967

Asked by mamakat1967 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• To separate the layers on your cake you could have them use ribbons the color of your wedding. Mine was red, but I think blue would be beautiful... You could also wear a sash on your dress the same color, use napkins, table cloths etc.. The flowers could be blue delphinium, they are beautiful with white roses... I love your color choice, I can picture it and would love to see it!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2010