what if your married with 3 kids and you realize your a lesbein?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• popcorn

sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Um, well...I've been through this situation. I realized that I am very much attracted to women...much more than I am to men. But I love my husband and truly desire to spend the rest of my life with him. I wouldn't want it any other way. So for me, it just came down to a decision.
    Anonymous

• You could do what my MIL did... leave her SIX children and her husband of 25 years for a 1 year long pot filled and boozed up fling.
    Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Maybe your DH won't mind :)
    Anonymous

• LOL....Lesbein ?????
    Phonetics...aren't they great?
    I guess if you did....you have a BIG problem.
    Anonymous

• LOL sati769!!! Ummm..I would say find your happiness...life is short!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Well you have a choice of heaven or hell. I believe that people are born gay. BUT they have the choice whether to act on it or not. Their lot in life maybe one of homosexuality, but to enter heaven the must refrain from the lifestyle. No matter how we feel that is the reality.
    Anonymous

• Do what you feel in your heart! I know someone who has 2 kids was married for some years & "straight" most of her adult life.. Now she is super happy in a F/F relationship & they have been together for a lil over 1yr.. Her kids (11&15) support their mom & love her GF..
    U just gotta ask yourself - Do you love your hubby? Will you be OK with being open with your family? Have you actually BEEN with a woman? or are you more or less curious.. Cause you wont know until ya tried it!!
    Anonymous

• If you aren't happy with your husband because of this, then follow your heart. Maybe see how he would feel about keeping the family together but letting women in the bedroom sometimes? Most men would consider that a win-win.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 11:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• anon 11;13 that is a very ignorant statement...beliefs like that are whats wrong with society...you shouldn't have bothered answering if you're just going to attack ppl who have every right to be together and be happy. God doesn't discriminate and neither should you....as for the woman who asked....i am very attracted to women as well, but i'm in a committed relationship with the father of my child...you need to ask yourself if you are happy with your husband...it's not good for you to stay with someone you don't really love because then neither of you are happy...follow your heart, it'll lead you in the right direction
    Anonymous