What would you think?

If there were problems with you and a group of friends and you got this message what would you think?

Lately there has been alot of drama. I do not like drama as it affects me in a negative way therefore affecting my children. I will not allow something in my life that affects me this way. I am stepping away. Thank you for everything you have done for me in the past.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I would think there was a lot of drama and that this girl was tired of it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I would think it's a polite way of getting her point across...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I would say the person is setting healthy boundaries
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• did something happen specifically? sounds like she could be a bit of a pre-madonna in my opinion.
    wonder if she knows my SIL-
    she's queen of 'I want everything my way, so others don't do as I want, it causes me drama'............

what's the 'drama' she's referring to? life possibly?
    who is she going to have around to blame for the problems in her life once she's stepped away?
    don't laugh, I've seen it happen with former acquaintances. once the drama queens didn't have much of any girlfriends to blame for the drama they created they started in on their husbands- who aren't their husbands anymore.

drama happens in life- there are ways of setting limits without dumping people entirely.
    Anonymous

• There is a "friend" and ever since we have been hanging out there has been some type of trouble. I think she is trying to play me and my best friend against each other. I also found out she has said bad things about my best friend and I and our kids to another friend. So I sent her that message trying to say that I no longer wanted to be a part of her life and wanted to step away from the friendship. Before she came into the picture my best friend and I had a group of guy friends and we always had fun and laughed but she has caused problems by telling them bad things about us and they came to me and my best friend and told us about it. I believe the guys because we have been friends with them longer than her and never had problems before she came along.
    Anonymous

• Drop her you don't need it!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• She's cold...brrrr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 8, 2010