Does anyone have an Ab Circle Pro? Do you like it and is it affective?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Good question....it looks like fun.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:17 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I watched deal or dud and they said it was a dud that you get the same affects from doing a brisk walk.
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 2:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I have one, and found that as a true beginner as i am, i felt nothing until i adjusted it to the advanced postion. I do start to feel it on my sides after 3 mins, but i could go longer with no problem. Although at the end of 3 mins, my knees were killing me. I looked and felt like i had horrible rug burns on my knees. They hurt so bad. And while i was doing it, my knees kept sliding so i had to keep adjusting myself. And when i do the bun and thigh part, where you split your legs, i didnt feel a whole lot until the end of the 3 mins. So for $200, i dont think i would spend the money on it, you could find much more usefull ab workouts for free, or the small cost of some free weights. So from owning one, i wouldnt really recomend it for the price...
    MPatterson0607

Answer by MPatterson0607 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2010