What is the deal with Gay women looking more and more like guys?

I mean if you like women why would you want one that looks like a dude and acts like a dude? I never have understood it and it annoys me lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• shruggingWhat is the deal with gay men looking more and more like women??

Anonymous

• haha OP here..... i was gonna put that on here to but forgot it just makes no sense
    Anonymous

• It has always been that way, unfortunately. WIth women, there is a feminine partner and a masculine partner and they play those roles. Maybe the same with men,. but ...it is kind of disturbing ,IMO. Iguess everyone is different. Whatver. I am happy I am a girly girl and I so prefer men! :-)
    Anonymous

• popcorn

sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• haha I have wondered this as well but not all lesbians go out of their way to look and act like men. Kind of pointless if you like women why are you trying to be the opposite. And I know very pretty lesbians who cannot stand the manly type either so it is untrue that one has to be more masculine and feminine. It annoys them just as well.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Not all lesbians (not even most for that matter) look like men...it's just that those are the ones that are the most obvious. Just as there are many gay men that you would never know to be gay because they aren't flamboyant and dress and act (for the most part) like a "typical" guy out in public. I guess that is how they feel most comfortable or how they identify themselves, the same as the flamboyant or "feminine" gay men.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 12:12 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Some do look like guys, but ALOT of them do not. The thing is you can't look at a feminine woman and think "she look like a lesbian" because..well she doesn't! I have met lesbian women that you would never think were.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I've always wondered this as well. It seems that in the majority of gay relationships, one partner is the "guy" or "girl" and the other is the opposite. In that case, why wouldn't you just be straight? If you are a woman and you like butch, or manly women, then wouldn't you be attracted to an actual man? It makes no sense to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• What's the deal with straight women and their stereotypes?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• not all gay women look like men... women can look however they want, and i dont think it is anyones business how other people look!!!
    Every one, gay, straight or otherwise is allowed to dress and act however they feel comfortable, and as someone who is Bisexual i can say i am attraced to both girly girls and masculine women, and same goes for men!!!!
    Live and let live i say :)
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 8, 2010