Why do people try to rase your kids?

I don't understand this.Worry about your own kids not what other peoples kids are eating and doing and how they are raised.They are not your kids.It is not your decision on what they do so just get over it already.Do you agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do. However, I feel this way.... if you really believed that, you would not be coming onto sites such as Cafemom asking ridiculous questions that any mother or grandmother could answer for you with a simple phone call.

Just sayin....
    Anonymous

• that depends on the situation and I'm sure you know it.

You are acting under the assumption that all people treat their kids well, know how to feel them well, so on and so forth. take a look at some of the postings on cafemom- women wondering how much they can drink and how much pot they can smoke while pregnant.
    Granted there are so many things that people should just get over and tend their own gardens about - but if it was as simple as 'people can do whatever they want with their own kids' then we wouldn't need things like social services to protect them.

Anonymous

• some people are concerned- attitudes like 'it's their kids, don't interfere' enable people to hurt their kids. not everyone does, but if everyone just lets people do as they please with kids, who could ever help the mistreated and abused?

Anonymous

Some people don't have the option of calling a grandmother, mother or even a mother in law.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• raise
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• "Some people don't have the option of calling a grandmother, mother or even a mother in law."

when then maybe that's just it- perhaps they feel you need help- maybe you do-

have you ever asked someone for advice then got mad at them later for giving it?
    think about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I think that if you aren't a full time parent you don't know what it's like to be a full time parent and shouldn't act like you do. Also if you aren't a parent at all you don't know either. I get unasked for advice all the time from non parents.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:08 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• i understand what you're venting about but I don't let it get to me.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:13 AM on Mar. 8, 2010