Did you watch Food, Inc. ? (if not. watch it!)

Have you watched the documentry "Food, Inc."?
What did you think about it? Did it change the way you view food or how you eat?

*If you have not watched it, please do! Its interesting. Its not gory or anything. My dh faught to watch it cause he didnt want to watch the cruelty we all know happens. It was very, very minimal!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Health

• I'm pretty aware of the monsanto and general food stuff but I haven't seen it. I think it should be shown to high school students (since you can't force parents). Pretty scary we're controlled by like three major companies....diabetes anyone? Awful...EAT ORGANICALLY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I haven't seen it yet but its on my Netflix queue so I will eventually! I think now that it won an academy award it'll bhave a wait, but thats okay by me. Its great to find the truth in documentaries!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:17 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I actually just watched it this weekend and was going to ask this same question! lol

Yeah, it kind of scares me seeing that and of course we had McDonald's before watching it then my daughter got a 24 hour stomach bug and I was scared she was going to get really really sick!

I told my husband I wanted to check out the Whole Foods Market that's about a 1/2 hour away to buy more organic fruits and veggies. The only meat we really eat is poultry but I dont' know where to buy that organically.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Mar. 8, 2010