help

ok ladies Im getting married next month and fiance do not have any kids and I dont either and we have been trying for a year I had a miscarriage in 2008 of march this year will be two years I havent been succesful yet ladies i went to the doctor and they said I had a abnomal pap smear and they want to do a biopsy and ladies I had one before and evry thing turned out fine I wonder what is it. the test cost 168.00 thats a lot when you dont have insurance or cant afford it. ladies has any body had a biopsy before

msandrews2

Asked by msandrews2 at 1:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ok what can we help you with?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:06 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• You shouldn't conceive. Not until you learn proper punctuation/grammar/spelling. Do the world a service and don't procreate until you are educated.
    godofmyworld

Answer by godofmyworld at 1:10 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Yes i did. Came back clean. Just get it done to be safe. Btw i have a son and a new baby on the way. Stop stressing out and it will happen. Good luck and Congrats on your wedding.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 1:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2010