EVERYONE!

Romans 14:11 "It is written: 'As surely as I live, says the Lord, every knee will bow before me, and every tongue will confess to God" (New International Version)
I don't have a question but in light of all the debates that have been going on I wanted to share this amazing verse =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thats not an amazing verse it is you trying to use fear and not sharing love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• THAT IS AN AMAZING VERSE. THATS ACTUALY ONE OF MY FAV'S. I BELIEVE IN THAT VERSE 100%.EVERYONE GET READY CAUSE THE TIME IS NEAR<>
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I don't belive in the NEW versions, I only belive in the King James version. In there it states it is sin to add or to take oway or change the word of God (not in those words, but you get the point) and the new versions do just that.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I agree with the above poster, I love that verse in the KJV! So many verses have been removed from and altered in many of the newer versions (especially the NIV).

Thank you for sharing a verse that tells of the greatness of our Lord!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Whats amazing about it? I beg to differ with it.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:27 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Honestly, if you were to consider that God IS love - pure, unconditional, self-less love - and that He really does wish for all people to return to Him... If you take it from that context (rather than the idea of Him forcing anyone to bow to Him or of Him achieving it through domination), it really IS a beautiful verse....

I truly believe that all people WILL eventually come to Him, while rejecting the idea of a second coming or apocalypse, as well as the concept of hell (to me, these things seem contradictory to a loving, compassionate God), so if you consider it as the beauty of God's love and His predestination in terms of universal reconciliation, it really is quite "amazing". God loves us all, and one day we will all finally share in that love! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:42 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

--------------------------

because your not a believer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I don't get it, why is it so amazing?? Because it tells you what you want to hear?? I can do this too - post texts that reaffirm my beliefs and tell you why you are wrong when you don't agree... Sorry, what's the point?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:50 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• To me, it sounds like someone is very full of himself!  lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Thanks for sharing. I dream of that day and hope Im a part of it. Peace mama!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:17 AM on Mar. 8, 2010