Does being on soy milk for a few days and switching back to regular formula permit vommitting? My 9 month old was just throwing up.

Please help my 9 month old was vomiting recently he was puking up and I had him on soy forumla passed few days and now swotched back to regular formula.

cantwait071909

Asked by cantwait071909 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Going back and forth with the formula would make him throw-up I wouldn't being switching formulas stick with one kind and brand and stay with it. There bellys are very senative still at this age, you need to be really careful. When you do start new  things you want to do a week on it straight and if there is any issues then in that week you wil see that he loves it or just can't handle it. GL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I'd say that the change could have upset his stomach. If it lasts more then a day or two, and he can't keep anything down, speak to the doctor.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2010