Did anybody watch the Academy Awards?

Who do you think had the best acceptance speech? Who had the worst dress?

Michellesays

Asked by Michellesays at 2:06 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• Loved the fashion this year!!! Bur the show itself was a bit disappointing. Neil Patrick Harris (whom I love) opened the show with a weird song and dance that was flat, monotone, and a bore. Then Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin (whom I also love) began to roast celebs from the crowd which was offensive and went on waaaay too long. And what was up with that one category where the dancers came out and performed some kind of strange dance interpretations of each nominated movie??? Ugh, that was just ridiculous. I liked Ben Stiller's Avatar costume spoof even though its getting poor reviews. I feel super bad for Roger Ross Williams (Best Doc. Short) when his producer jumped out of no where and began screaming into the mic! Poor guy didn't even get to speak. "UGH" of the evening, goes to Sandy Powell (Best Costume). She was sooo conceded! Glad Kathryn Bigelow won (Director The Hurt Locker) and was (Cont)

kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• nope
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• the first female winner in this category. Loved Monique's speech and was thrilled that Precious got so much recognition. Hmmm, what else... Loved the John Hughs tribute! It was so great to see Molly Ringwald looking so awesome! I've always wondered what happened to her. Lastly, the tribute to those who've passed over the last year was touching, but I don't understand why they didn't recognize Farrah Fawcett and Bea Arthur?? Strange
    kenzie07

• The show was disappointing, it felt like no one was awake??

Loved Ben Stiller's Avatar, he was great.

Steve and Alec where so disappointing :( and I love those guys.

I did not see a dress that I hated? Everyone looked great.
    The hair I did see a lot of the women that should of left their hair down.

But we had fun anyway. We pick the one's we think should win. My hubby picked 16 right and won $$ money at work.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Charlize Theron looked like a puta with the roses on her tatas. J Lo needs to hang it up. SHe is so over the block.......
    Anonymous

• Most of all the Actresses looked great except Michelle Pfeiffer's gown (It was shapeless, the color red was good on her though) and I agree about Charlize Theron's gown too---looked tacky.

Sandra Bullock gave a gracious speech and complimented each contending actress. I like her so much, she keeps it real! She's my girl!!!!
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Yes...the entire show!
    -I thought Steve and Alec did a great job and was surprised that the Liberal Alec Baldwin didn't say anything where politics were concerned.
    -So thrilled that Sandra B. and Jeff B. won!
    -Disappointed that Stanley Tucci didn't win (best supporting actor) for The Lovely Bones.
    -So happy both Avator and Precious (Boo-hoo Oprah) did not win for best movie.
    -Can't stand George Clooney...the most over-rated actor.
    -Ben Stiller needs to hang it up! His parents are the true comedians!
    -Loved the John Hughes tribute.
    -The "only" music worth listening to was James Taylor.
    -Mariah C. is a load!
    -Shame on AA for leaving out Farrah Fawcett and Bea Arthur. Of course they would not dare leave out MJ.
    Anonymous