For those of you who are true christians what do you think will become of the kids that get the microchip if there parents passed away?

Like if they dont have parents to tell them right from wrong and the microchip will be a must and everyone that has it will go to hell but God says all children are his angels and he shouldnt let them go to hell but in the bible it says everyone that has the mark of the beast will go to hell which is the microchip. Or kids wont have to go through that cause God is going to take them before the microchip is enforced? I worry cause of my son, I wish none of this crap would happen, I wish I would be able to see my son grow up and give me grandkids without having to worry about the microchip, NWO, antichrist and the end of the world. Its horrible!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• you need therapy, for real
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:46 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• What?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I dont know if the what is for me. but this smacks of fanatacism. not healthy
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:03 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I have no intention of turning any of my children into a pocket calculator, and heaven help the government that dictates otherwise, so I'm not losing sleep over this. I don't think it will ever come to that anyway. As for god turning away children who have the stupid chip implanted by their parents while they're too young to have a say, well, I want nothing to do with a god like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• WTF is wrong with you? thats some stupid shit...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I'm a true Christian and I have no idea what you are talking about.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:14 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• the OP has read Left Behind series a few too many times i think.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:20 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I am with you I don't know what going to happen but we have to teach them all about it before anything happens.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I guess you all moms that are criticisizing my question, arent true christians!!!!!!!!!!! especially those of you all bitchy saying badwords!!!! you demons!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I'm a true Christian though I don't believe in LaHaye's theology.

Stop worrying, raise your children in reverence to the Lord (Deuteronomy 6:6,7; Proverbs 22:6;, and they'll make out like the three Hebrew boys, Joseph, and Timothy whatever the MOTB may be. God is faithful, there is no need to fear what is to come. 2 Timothy 1:7 says that fear does not come from God.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:36 AM on Mar. 8, 2010