I can't wait... lol

Thursday we have our u/s to find out what we are having.. I am 19 weeks know will be 20 weeks this friday..... I just am getting to excited to see my baby!! Brother is going to go with us to I am excited for him to get to see the baby for the first time to! :) He is 5... I just wanted to share, lol This is the last one for us so would be nice for a girl but either way I just want it healthy and happy!

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 9:25 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL! Congrats!! I hope you can contain yourself until Friday :) It's so hard to wait and so exciting. Fingers crossed for a girl!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:32 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• good luck! :) i had my u/s last week. i took my husband and my 2.5 yr old son. it was fun =) turns out we're having another boy!!! i sort of did want a girl because this will probably be our last but now i'm so happy to be having another boy.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:59 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Thanks so much!!! Just getting way to excited...lol
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 10:07 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• You should be excited!! Im on my second pregnancy and I was just like you couldnt wait to see my little baby move and find out what we were having. I was hoping so bad for a little girl but didnt really tell any one cause honestly I would have been happy for another boy but we ended up with a girl this time!!! Im now 33 weeks pregnant and waiting patiently to meet my little angel. Well best of luck to you and hope he/she moves around allot for you. My son didnt move much but boy is this little sassy thing living in a jungle gym lol.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:46 AM on Mar. 8, 2010