to all moms with infants

how many of you have babies who cry for no reason i do very stressful.and just to make sure he is cry for no reason i try everything and he still cry.but in time he will stop he confuses me lol.

joannabenjamin

Asked by joannabenjamin at 9:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How old is your baby and when does he cry? What seems to set it off? Are you breastfeeding or formula feeding? When he cries, what is the rest of his body doing? How is he sleeping? What time of day is it when he cries? Is he in day care of are you home? If he is in day care what does his care-giver say?
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 9:35 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• There's always a reason even if we can't figure it out. My baby cried, like clock work 6-8pm every night for four months. Looking back I think it was anxiety related due to when I would leave for work even if I only worked part time and not every day...she knew!
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I really thought my baby was CRAZY. I know its a mean thing to say but I had no idea why he would cry and cry and cry like the world had ended.

Turns out he had colic & reflux.

You should take your baby to a ped. and dont leave until they give you some words of wisdom and advice.

Good luck mommy.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Just because there's nothing obvious, doesn't mean there is no reason. He might just need to be held. If it stops when you hold him, then that's the reason.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2010