Does anyone know of anything to help hemrrhoids?

Mine are killing me and I would love to try something before going to the dr. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Health

• Have you tried Prep-H the suppositories or for now until you go see your doctor try using ice just hold it until it is numb I hope you feel better.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Funny you should ask. DH is going today for surgery. All I can say is prep H and add lots of fiber.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Witch Hazel pads, You can fold one up and wear it like a pad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• tucks.. i think thats how you spell it.. work very well ...hemmeroids do suck i got one while i was prego and it got worse after birth but the pads help a lot......
    Platinum10

Answer by Platinum10 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Does anyone know of anything to help hemrrhoids? THE BEST THING I HAVE FOUND ID NATURAL VITAMINE E.OIL   i GET IT AT PURITAN PRIDE.. IT IS CHEAP AND WORKS GREAT.. IT IS GOOD FOR BURNS ALSO..try it you will like it...  .   http://www.puritan.com/e-vitamins-103/natural-vitamin-e-oil-30000-iu-000810?NewPage=1

Anonymous