I cant decide if I really want to have another!!

Some months I have NO doubt.. others I think.. do I really want to start all over.. How do you make a decision like this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I know once I get to the point of no questions asked and no doubts then it is time. When all I can think about is wanting another baby.

Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I would say if you are not 100% sure then wait...give your self a time line, like being ready 100% for 3 months...and take time to ask any and all questions. This way you get to make the best possible decision for you and your family. I am assuming you already have 1 or more kids already...and you have to keep them in mind as well. Good Luck.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I think a good way to decide is to really try and picture your family with another child, not just a baby, but another child. So many women love the baby phase and don't really want another child, they want another baby. They love the baby gear, baby clothes, baby milestones. Evaluate whether you're wanting another pregnancy/baby or another child. If you want another child then you're ready TTC but if you just want another baby, then you're not.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:08 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Think about your life in the future..what would it be like with another baby...what would it be like without?What would you do with your life if you had another..or is there something you want to do for yourself that if you had another baby you'd have to put off?Think of how you would feel if you were to get your tubes tied and was unable to concieve again.
    Its a tough decision, I know.Pray on it and the answr will come to you! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I wouldnt make that decision until your positive. Remember you cant take it back.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2010