Anyone starting Spring Cleaning soon?

Do you have a ritual? Do you like to listen to certain music while you clean? Tell me all about it!

I'm starting my Spring Cleaning today...I go room by room until I'm finished. It takes me a few days, give or take. I love listening to oldies while I clean...makes me feel so 50's house-wife :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• It was so nice this weekend I started getting my yard and garden ready for spring, pulling weeds, getting rid of stray leaves, turning the dirt.. I love the feeling of spring coming, it lifts my mood incredibly!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 10:23 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Can you please come to my house and start? Please? :)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:24 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Well I am scheduled for a c-section on Monday, so I am going to make a list, and have a few people coming to help out. We moved here just about 9 months ago and we got rid of a ton of stuff before we moved so there is not much "stuff" to "get rid of".
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I am starting spring cleaning too! I also listen to the old rockn roll music while i clean the house up!
    babyboomer1977

Answer by babyboomer1977 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• i started, this weekend, but it proved to be too much for my uterus! so my dh will have to finish. we still have to wash baseboards, dust and do a few more windows. oh...i have to go through clothes for spring too, to see what we will need to buy for the spring and summer.
    i usually spring clean to fleetwood mac, but i did a lot of my cleaning while kids were napping, so no real cranking of the tunes this year!
    i love the sunshine!!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2010