What is you nervous habit?

And can you stop once you realized that you are doing it? Mine is nail biting, the problem is I do not realize I am doing it until I make make finger bleed. It is so freaking gross.

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 10:23 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah nail biting was a biggie for me up until a year ago. I'm completely nail bite free. But I still rock. Like I shake my legs, or rock back and forth. That I do when i'm nervous, angry, sad... whatever.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I pick at myself...mainly my arm acne and chapped lips. I used to not notice until I'd made my arms look like minefields, but now I'm more aware and I stop myself once I realize I'm doing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I pick spilt ends off. gross
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Smoking and twiddling my hair are my habits.  I used to bite my nails but managed to quit 25 years ago. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• biting the side of my cheaks like the inside of my mouth. I have been doing this for a long time and whats weired is that my dad and older sister have the exact same problem or habit should I say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• playing with my top lip lol my bf always makes fun of me haha
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I grind my teeth.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I pick at the skin on the sides of my fingers. When I'm stressed out, I grind my teeth AND tak in my sleep.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• eating, picking,,,,,,,,,,,not fun
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:07 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I used to bite my fingernails too. I managed to quit, but I still suck on my fingertips, and don't notice i'm doing it most the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2010