What is going in your kids Easter Basket? Do you have a basket too?

Rebecca727

Asked by Rebecca727 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't bought anything yet but I think they will each be getting a couple of books and some bubbles, maybe a coloring book or a color wonder set of some sort. Also some candy. Nothing major.
    Neon1980

Answer by Neon1980 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I'm the grandma so I get to do things I didn't do as a mother. My 17 mo grandson needs to gain weight because of a medical condition and can eat bad stuff along with all the good stuff he likes and eats.

He will be able to hunt for eggs this year. There will be some candy. He may get some chocolate so I probably won't get that. He likes balloons, not eco friendly but fun. The dollar store has plastic baskets you can use over that you can tie balloons to. I did that for Valentines day.

A big ball for throwing in the pool. Lots of little balls that float. We live in AZ and its awhile before the water will be warm but he likes to throw stuff in. Maybe I can find egg size balls I can hide and he can find them and put them in a basket.

We will take him out to eat at a buffet. We'll try to pick a time when they are less busy.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:38 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I always get all the kids a new summer outfit and a book. Then I get them each a different kind of candy to teach them to share with each other.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• 19 month old: book, coloring book, chocolate bunny, eggs with animal crackers in them
    6 month old: book, baby food, small toy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Cool Idea ZaTa. I might use that one. My kids are 20 months and 6 months so for my littleist one will probably get a few teething rings, she's too little for anything else. My 20 month old will probably get a coloring book and crayons, a few Baby snacks and a couple chocolates.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:46 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• When my kids were at home.we dyed eggs and I bought candy for them but I don't recall having any spectacular, artsy-crafty baskets.LOL.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• 2 Veggie Tales movies, 2 Handy Manny cars (his FAVORITE!) An Easter Outfit for the day and some chocolate eggs, mini ones inside of plastic eggs for him to hunt!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:29 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• we are scaling back this year! we usually have way too much chocolate! we will dye eggs, and have an easter egg hunt. i think we will do pads of paper, bath tub crayons, bubbles, some candy and chocolate probably nothing else. last year the kids got nintendo ds games, and i think that was too much.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2010