do you miss your dog when you are at work>>

I do, and feel kind of silly abou it.

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Pets

• LOL...NO. I would miss my kids,though.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I miss my pooches and kiddos but yes and you are not silly. It just shows that you love you dog and he is a part of your family and life!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I miss my kids and animals when ever I leave and it is not silly it just shows you love them very much.
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I miss my puppy, but DH doesn't. He's allowed to bring him to work. Every office has a dog door, there is a dog run out back, and the dog owners get together once a month for birthday parties and play dates. The only rule is a "3 poops and your out" rule.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I have always had jobs where my dogs could go with me so no.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I miss mine! They are both so sweet and loving and one of my dachshunds is getting older so she clings to me so much!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• i totally do!!! i get so excited to see them waiting for me when i get home, so happy to see me!! makes my day!! but yaaa i definetly miss them
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I don't really think about it until the weekend. Then when I'm snuggled up on the couch with the dogs during my daughter's nap, I realize how much I like spending a little time with them.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 9:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Yes, I miss my girls (2 labs) like crazy more when I am away for a day or more but yes even at work I think about them. They are like my kids.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 9:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2010