Besides Chuck E. Cheese's is there a similar place where I can take my toddler?

Places for my son to meet his peers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Check with your local group to see what's available in your area. Where I live there are several places to take toddlers, but I don't think any of them are big chains like Chuck E. Cheese. There is a place with inflatable bouncers that has one morning specifically for toddlers, a science museum with a room specifically for kids under 5, story times at the local liabraries and book stores, parks, a local pizza place with a game room, and a play area at the mall. A lot of the fast food restaurants have playgrounds too. If you post in you local group you're likely to find some good ideas for where you live. GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Well depending on where you live there are a variety of options. In my town there are two inflatable playgrounds. They have inflatable slides and castles and offer areas for birthday celebrations. In my mall there is also an indoor play area. I would check out any local newspaper or magazine for ideas. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2010