Writing a note vs a no parking sign.

I posted a question about my landlord and not paying rent. Well, one of the problems I have is that there's this guy who drives a truck that lives in some duplexes across the street from my house. He parks his truck in my yard. Fully-not half in the street and the other half in my hard. He's fully there. If I looked out my son's window I could see his truck. It's on the side of my house. I asked my landlord about the property line because I have a fenced in back yard and wasn't sure if my yard stopped at the fence but this is in my front yard now. She said she would drive by and look at the truck. This was two weeks ago. I dont' like someone parking in my yard. It's inconsiderate and tearing up my lawn. My question is should I put a note on the truck or just put a now parking sign first? I will have this truck towed if this continues.

ArkTech

Asked by ArkTech at 11:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If the truck is on the lawn, call the town and have it towed. There is no reason for some fool to park on your grass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Will it cost me anything to have it towed.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 11:53 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• It should cost the truck owner to get the truck out of impound, plus towing fee. Maybe call the pd first and ask them if the truck owner can get a parking ticket or maybe a few. Truck owner should get a clue.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I put a note on his truck about an hour ago that said this is my yard now and if I see it again i'll tow. The note is no longer there. I put it where it wouldn't blow away. He must not think I'm serious.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 2:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2010