Show some love for Obama!!

Woot!!! Woot!! We still Love you!!!! Haters Hate on!!!!! hehe!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Eh. I used to be there with you, but he's really disappointing me lately.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Woot, woot for our leader OBAMA!!!

Answer by older at 11:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• R U KIDDING? FOR WHAT?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I COMPLETELY LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR OUR COUNTRY ,BECAUSE OF HIM!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• That's asinine, :35.
    I may not agree with Obama on a lot of things, but my respect for my country doesn't ride on one man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• People need to give him a little time-you can't turn everything around this fast-it takes awhile. He was left with the mess that idiot Bush left him! I looove Obama! Go Obama-we still belive in you! I voted for Hillary but Obama knew her take on healthcare and reform and hired her to work for him! smart man. We are a high income family, and I tell you what-If I wanted what was "best" for my pocketbook-I would have voted Republican but I actually have a heart and I want what is best for ALL americans and ALL people because we are all connected and need to have compassion for one another so I voted for the democratic party. Not because it was popular but because I actually read and watch the news-and I care about those that don't get cared for!!!!
    flowermom76

Answer by flowermom76 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Exactly!!! :35, it was ok when that weasel Bush was messing our country up since he was white?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Woot? WOOT?!!?!? REALLY!!!???? For What?... For disappointing me?.. oh okay then, woot!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:44 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EXACTLY
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I'm with ya I still love Obama Woot Woot...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2010