Anyone selling on ebay?

I was thinking of trying to sell some stuff but after looking at completed sales, it seems noting is really selling.

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 11:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• i do, but less than I used to. Send me a message if you want and I will give you my opinion and advice if you want. I do not sell full time only closet cleaning out kind of selling.
    A
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 11:32 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I have just started selling on ebay w/in the last week. Have made about $50 so far. I think it all depends on what you are selling and how much you start the bidding price at, and make sure you are not charging a whole lot for shipping. Good luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I used to but now with 2 toddlers and a baby just don't have the time. You're going about it the right way by checking to see what's selling. If the items you would be selling aren't currently selling for what you would need in order to make a profit, then don't waste your time with it.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:36 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I sell on eBay and Craigslist. Both sites vary according to what people are looking for. For instance, I've posted Skecher shoes one week that didn't move, waited 2 weeks and they sold. Pricing also plays a part. It just requires patience sometimes. Good Luck!!

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I've sold on ebay in the past and probably will again in the future. It's been my experience that certain things will sell and some won't. I sold all my materity clothes and did pretty well. My daughter's used baby clothes hardly sold at all which surprized me. I've noticed people are willing to buy but they want things as dirt cheap as they can get them.

It's not just about the sales, it's about the feedback, which is a whole topic onto itself.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• if its homemade stuff try etsy..so much better but as for used stuff craigslist or amazon
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Check the CafeMom eBay group. There are very wise women there.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:05 AM on Mar. 9, 2010