How can somebody say they hope your husband dies, and then live with themselves????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would never wish than on anyone much less my dear husband!

Answer by older at 11:33 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Maybe they really hope he dies. What is there to live with? The question is, what did your husband do to something that was so bad they wish death on him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• *someone (not something)
    Anonymous

• I think your talking about the post in the PA SAHM question...
    I agree..WHO does that? our spoiled country does that..No one has respect these days
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:38 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Ohh, if it was over the internet and not personal (i.e. not about something your husband did), that's just stupid. They are bitter and pathetic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Are you talking about the disgusting answer in this question?

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/386101/Should_families_with_SAHMs_receive_public_assistance?cat_id=&next=1#answers

Yeah, I don't get how a human being can say that, and feel good about themselves. People are just sick in the head. That's why I say this site should change it's name to CafeB!tch. I didn't even bother to answer that question, and I wish I would have just skipped over it completely, instead of reading all those responses.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• anime mom, that sounds really disturbing and I agree that some of the replies here at CM are shocking in their inhumanity. I haven't read that yet....maybe I don't want to. I rarely read questions about things like public assistance or WIC, etc. I am a retired Mom and Grandma who has no experience with welfare and I don't really like the replies to those questions since they usually are mean. I guess that has happened again,right? How can people be so cruel?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I was in that question and can understand it, a little. Some people just don't care.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 11:54 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I saw that and didn't get it----the question was about PA---like I tell my kids---PEOPLE ARE SO WEIRD--NEVER TRUST ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 11:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• ArkTech as i said AT least you showed respect about not supporting the military...Its not like you went in and said F THE MILITARY lol You also stated your reason..from what that anon said shows she had knowledge of anything lol

it was sad to read that..it hurts when people are so mean..My husband is just doing his job so he can support his family..he doesnt agree with the war but not every employer agrees with the boss lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2010