little mind of a 3 year old

so this morning i put a pea size drop of tapatio sauce in my sons mouth because he was starting his fits and talking back, he started up again and i told him do you want more tapato in your mouth and he replys and says do you want tapatio mommy

elias1mamma22

Asked by elias1mamma22 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Lol, gotta love 'em. I have a habit of telling my girls when they get into theirf giths and such (18 months apart so lots of stuff can create the "end of the world" effect, lmao) "You're driving me crazy!" Well, my oldest daughter at about 18 months old started telling me "Mommy, you're making me crazy!" when I would get onto her, lol.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• ill change the chanel from what my son is watching his pbs shows and he will go mommmmy why did you do that for?
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Oh yes, darling it gets worse. My son is 4 and my fav mouthy stuff for the moment is when I tell him no he says 'Well, then I am going to run as fast as I can and jump from my room to the store to get ice cream right now OK!!!?? Then you ownt catch me and I will eat my ice cream OK!!!???' I have to give it to him he is a planner.
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 5:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• hehe also my son wants to hatch a egg, he sees me crack eggs and he wants to do the same thing but he well be like mommy you hatched the egg, i lol and tell him yes mommy hatched the egg, theres been times where he gotten in my fridge and broken a few eggs came running to me oh noo mommy the egg hatched
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• So you think that causing physical pain for your child will solve your problems? I strongly recommend the book Raising Our Children, Raising Ourselves is a wonderful parenting book www.naomialdort.com

Answer by rkoloms at 5:03 AM on Mar. 9, 2010