What do you do when your dd jeans are white at the knees?

I can understand for a boy doing this at the knees but my dd...lol lately she has been playing very tomboyish...lol

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Both my girls have been worse about this than my son. I just make sure I keep at least one pair specifically for dressing nice, and I let them play. You can try dyeing them, or you can put cute patches on them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Let her continue playing in them! At least she's getting activity! :)
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 11:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• That could be the "latest thing"....LOL...Maybe a few holes would help too. Some jeans on sale now have holes and frays and white knees....they sell for $150.00. Yukkkkk.....
    Anonymous

• Know that I'm going to have to buy new ones soon...
    Anonymous

• I think it's cute. As long as it isn't huge or torn to pieces. All 3 of my girls have holes in their knees (or did at some point). My youngest has a pair of jeans with a hole right now because they belonged to her older sister at some point. They are just worn out. She got upset when she saw the hole but I told her it was fine and she could continue to wear them.
    One of my favorite pictures of my oldest daughter is from a few years ago. We were out in the woods and I snapped a shot of her just lounging in her favorite worn out t-shirt and her jeans with the holes in the knees. It speaks of carefree summer days to me.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Nothing. As long as the holes aren't near her booty she keeps wearing the jeans.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2010