cooking a hot breakfast

how many times a week do you cook your family a hot breakfast? and i don't mean just heating up oatmeal, i mean cooking eggs, pancakes, waffles, bacon, or sausage. i usually do it atleast twice a week, and was wondering what the norm was for everyone else

FinleyFirst

Asked by FinleyFirst at 12:05 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe twice a month.
    Otherwise it's fruit and cereal/oatmeal/cream of wheat.
    Anonymous

• I do it every single morning for my s/o and our son. Our dd almost always opts for cereal. She just does not like any kind of eggs except hard boiled or deviled. She does like pancakes or french toast, and I do that every so often.
    Anonymous

• Never. We always have a large fruit smoothie or fruit sliced up. My son loves sharing banana smoothies and melon with me in the morning.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 12:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Zero. I'm too tired in the morning to cook and that would mean getting up even earlier. Besides, my kids are perfectly capable of getting cereal or oatmeal or toast. They don't need anyone to cook for them.
    If we have a taste of pancakes and eggs we either go out to IHOP or I make it for dinner once night.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• when i make pancakes or french toast, i make a ton of it, and then put it in the toaster for other breakfasts. i will cook bacon with breakfast 1 time a week. we usually do eggs 4 x a week. one time a week we do a full family bfast with eggs bacon pancakes and fruit. we do oatmeal on my lazy days.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• EVERY MORNING I TRY TO ...BUT SHE USUALLY DOESN'T EAT SO IT ENDS UP BEING MINE! (HINT THE FACT THAT I GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT)LOL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• We do that on Sundays. It's yummy!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Only about 1 time a week.
    nicoled02

Answer by nicoled02 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• My 19 year old son makes scrambled eggs. The only way I will consider breakfast is if i can make blueberry pancakes.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• We leave the house before 6:30 during the week. We have a portable breakfast, like a breakfast burrito.

We have family breakfast on the weekends.

So, I guess my answer is seven days a week.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:59 AM on Mar. 9, 2010