What color is your bedroom and your bedspread/comforter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Purple and dark Teal. I love it. One wall is purple the rest blue, spread purple, blue and dark teal.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 12:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Blue walls and carpet, wood shutters on the windows, cream color on the spread.

Answer by Bmat at 12:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• White and white.
    Anonymous

• out of bedDark yellow/goldish color pillowcases, fittedbedsheet, duvet (with a white egyptian goose down comforter) and a bedspread sheet that goes under the comforter....aaahh!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Dog hair. A few cat hairs thrown in too.
    Anonymous

• Purple and wine colors...mostly purple...wait, here ya go...

chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Walls are a rich cream color. Wallpaper border, drapes and bedspread are matching gold and deep garnet red "olde world" pattern. Carpet is pale gold and throw rugs are garnet red. Chair and decorative pillows are gold. Bed is pedestal 4 poster of black walnut-colored wood. "Tiffany-style" (not real tiffany) stained glass lamp hanging on chain over reading table.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• LOL anon :34~! I have to take a lint brush to my bed every morning to unearth the purple...Note to self: Velvet bedspreads and cats do not mesh well together...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• my walls are ecru, and here's a link to my bed set and the colors in my room...

http://www.drysdales.com/western_decor/bedding/beddingsets.html

It's the Cheyenne Bed Set. We have the crimson and turquoise throughout our home. Brown leather and rustic pine furniture.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• white walls and a combo of diff browns for the comforter. We live in a apartment and im not about to pain any walls with different colors because if we have to move then we have to repaint it. I dont want to waste money twice on paint.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2010