just curious...

how common is it for army wives,when there dh are deployed to have affairs???same with the dh how common is it for dh to have affairs when they are away???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Common. But I don't cheat. Not all of us do. Not all husbands cheat. I don't know just how common it is, to answer the question. Why do you ask?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• And why is this in Just for Fun, not in Relationships?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Starting more drama huh? I do not have affairs and he does not either. I dont think it matters if your in the Military or not. People are going to cheat regardless what line of job you do. its just more open in the military... I know a lady who i used to hang out with who is now cheating on her husband. Stayed at the same apartment shes been living at while shes still married and her husband lives in Northern california. She stays here in my state with her son and works. She is what i call a hypocrit
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 12:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Sadly it is very common. I live in a military town and while not ALL wives step out on their husbands A LOT do. Sometimes their husbands are barely in a day into deployment before they are already out on the town.
    Anonymous

• Back in the 70's and 80's when I was an Air Force wife I didn't know anyone who cheated. Maybe the guys did but there was not a lot of gossip.....maybe in the AF people are more discreet? I had 3 kids and I had high moral standards ....no cheating for me. My friends felt the same way.We would have left our husbands if they cheated. But, again,this was thirty- -forty years ago and they were Air ForceOfficers and wives....so it might be different NOW. I don't want to know....LOL.
    Anonymous

• hmm.i never start drama.i am never on here???i put this post on here because when i go on relation ships its about woman and there relationship problems. i really didnt think it mattered.this question is not in regards to anyone on here.i just thought it was way away from the situation and nobodyy i know is on here.i dont think im who you think i am???anyway i got the answer i was looking for...lol
    Anonymous

• It's not uncommon, but the MAJORITY of people dont cheat.
    nicoled02

Answer by nicoled02 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• What was it you were looking for? Here is a question. How common is it for civilian wives to cheat on their husbands? Military people have not cornered the market on affairs. How can you NOT think it's staring drama?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2010