Before you joined Cafemom...Did you know that other mother's were so MEAN and JUDGEMENTAL?

I can assure you I didn't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yup
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I didn't know there were so many women on public assistance until i joined this site.. which is funny seeing they all have internet service.

This website has shown me how gross society has become.
    Anonymous

• No, I did not!
    I'm glad you asked, because that is one of the things that really changed my view of the world. It made me very sad and kind of scared.
    I quit this site for about 4 months and it was so liberating!
    I came back and am much more self-controlled. I don't let myself get caught up in any cat fights, but...I still can't avoid seeing the things that bother me.
    Now, when I am out in public, I wonder about other women I see...like, "I wonder if she's one of those ______ on CafeMom."
    Anonymous

• They aren't all mean and judgemental, I think it's the same mix of people you find anywhere...trying to find kindness in todays world can feel a bit like trying to find a needle in a hastack though, so I get how you're feelin...try and focus on the ones who show support and shrug off the rest of em~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Oops.. hope y'all speak typo...I meant haystack!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Those women in the real world don't act like they do online. Many of those women suffer from agoraphobia or social disorders, or shyness and self esteem issues that would never enable them to open up to a whisper. They would hide in their apartments all day instead.  Online, they can act like they have a voice but  in the real world they would get a black eye for being an idiot. Spineless women no doubt.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• no i didn't...i though moms were supposed to be nice....i was wrong
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I knew women could be catty but here...wow..its just concentrated bitch.
    Anonymous

• No, their ads are misleading, but I gathered it would be like this, this is what happens when there are a lot of women!

Answer by older at 1:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• It's funny...the second reply by the anon really serves to prove the question askers point.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2010