Are your babies having bowel movement problems?????

One word will fix it all.......FENNEL. Fennel seeds are very good for this type of thing. Boil a hand full of them in a medium pot of water, strain and toss the seeds. Use the water in your babies bottles. This is an old italian remedy my ex mother in law taught me. It also takes care of colic. My son...now almost 2, had colic and bowel problems and just one bottle of fennel water mixed with his formula or by its self, took care of it. Hope this helps ladies!!!!!!!

a.mitchell09

Asked by a.mitchell09 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• This is good to know, but also remember that it can be dangerous for newborns to have water. Also, it's good to know that for EBF babies, after 3-6 weeks or so, they may slow down on bowel movements, and it doesn't indicate a problem unless the stools are dry hard, or pellet like. I'm speaking specifically for EBF babies here, but it's normal and safe for them to go up to around 14 days without a bowel movement.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2010