Palin Compares herself to God

"If what was good enough for God, scribbling on the palm of his hand, it's good enough for me,” says former Alaska governor Sarah Palin. Palin was defending the notes she wrote on her hand while delivering the key note speech at the Tea Party Convention in Nashville on February 6.

One of her supporters sent the former Vice Presidential nominee a Biblical passage from Isaiah 49:16: "See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me." In that passage he says, "I wrote your name on the palm of my hand to remember you,” says Palin. “And I'm like okay, I'm in good company."

So it's ok for her & god to scribble crib notes on their hands like cheating school kids; but it's some sort of political blashphemey for Obama to use a telepromter during long speeches??

Video @ link: http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2010/03/07/Sarah_Palin_Compares_Herself_to_God/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• She's a kook.
    Anonymous

• Who cares.
    Anonymous

• Obama or Palin could be Jesus & people would still find horrible things to say about either of them.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I suppose it was okay for Diane Feinstein as well...except she did it during a debate...which is a rule breaker.

It cracks me up to see people in such a fizz over a few words on Palin's hand. She must be a huge threat!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Once again, I would like to thank the liberals of this site for keeping track of every time Sarah Palin sneezes, blinks or craps. Without you, nobody would have a clue what she was doing, since without you, nobody cares.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Yeah, just the type of leader we need. And when did God write on his hand?
    DrTeacher

Answer by DrTeacher at 3:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• NotPaniking

I'm not liberal . Why I care about her? Because I don't want her representing Alaska and the states issues . So yes I keep up with Palin! I live in Alaska and know very well what she did or did not.

Anonymous

• You say that as if we have a good leader at the moment! LOLOL
    Anonymous

• Because I don't want her representing Alaska and the states issues

If you live in Alaska, I think you would've notice she doesn't work there anymore...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• "Once again, I would like to thank the liberals of this site for keeping track of every time Sarah Palin sneezes, blinks or craps. Without you, nobody would have a clue what she was doing, since without you, nobody cares. "

Ah, NP that is harsh. It's really nice of people to keep bringing Sarah Palin up. It promotes her ratings, increases sales of her books, and make the likelihood of her getting her own TV program a reality. Without people gossiping about her every move, she would simply be the ex-governor of Alaska. Instead, they have made her into a celebrity! How wonderful for Sarah! LOL
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 4:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2010