Just for fun!!!!

How old are you?

Are you pregnant?

Do you already have kids? If yes, how many and what are their ages and genders?[no names! Protect the innocent! :)]

Do you want any more kids or are you finished?

Are you married, in a relationship, or single? If in a relationship, is it with the bio-daddy?

What gave you the idea for your SN or why do you choose anonimity?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How old are you?
    30

Are you pregnant?
    no

Yes 3
    a girl who is forever 7 (would be 12 )
    2 boys ages 6 and 5

I would like 1 more girl

married

it is my name
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 1:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• 31, not pregnant, have 3 kids (2 boys ages 6 and 10 and a 20 month old girl), I don't want anymore kids, I'm married to their Bio dad, my screen name is my Mom's name (Ada) and I only answer really personal or controversial questions anonymously. That's me!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• How old are you?
    I am 27 I will be 28 in June.

Are you pregnant?
    no I am not pregnant

Yes I do have kids. I have 2 girls. My oldest is or should I say will be 5 at the end of April. My youngest she just turned 2 in January.

yes we want to have one more and we may plan on having one more around September (start trying).

I am married been with him for 10 years and married with him for 7 of those years and he is my girls' dad

and sorry, but don't know what this question means?
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I am 44 years old. There are no absolutes in the life, but, I'm absolutly not pregnant. I have 3 boys. 19 year old twins and a 16 year old. Been there, done that as far as more kids. Lonely as heck. saw something that said "I'm one bad boyfriend away from becoming a crazy catlady". I was born in 1966.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• awhhhh screen name lol I choose this because everyone I wanted was taken lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• 32

I'm 20 days late but my tubes are tied.

I have two kids, 7 y/o girl and a 4 y/o boy.(Rochelle, I can't imagine what pain that caused! Big hugs to you!)

I got my tubes tied because I don't want any more kids, but I would not be mad if the reason I'm late is a pregnancy. God's will be done.

In a relationship of sorts with the bio-dad.

I choose anonimity for personal reasons.
    Anonymous

• How old are you? 26

Are you pregnant? No.

Do you already have kids? If yes, how many and what are their ages and genders? Yes, one daughter, 4.

Do you want any more kids or are you finished? SO wants a son, but I'm happy with just the one.  We'll see.

Are you married, in a relationship, or single? If in a relationship, is it with the bio-daddy? In a relationship; yes he's my child's father.

What gave you the idea for your SN or why do you choose anonimity? I choose anonymity because I don't like random people knowing me.

Anonymous

• How old are you?  46.

Are you pregnant?  No.

Do you already have kids? If yes, how many and what are their ages and genders?[no names! Protect the innocent! :)]  Two girls aged 13 and 17.

Do you want any more kids or are you finished?  Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Are you married, in a relationship, or single? If in a relationship, is it with the bio-daddy?  Married 21 years to the father of my children.

What gave you the idea for your SN or why do you choose anonimity?  It is my husband's nick name for me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• 24, nope, yes, one son three, not too sure about more kids right now, in a relationship and no, angevil is angel and devil together...i was 13 when i created my sn (not on here)
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I'm 33, due in July, I have 4 other kids (3 girls who are 9 1/2, 7 and turning 4 next month and 1 son who is 8 1/2). This should be our last. Been married for 10 years (together for almost 11) and, yes, he's the father of all my children. My screen name is just who I am...just another Jen (one of millions of women in their 30s named Jennifer).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2010