If Your Family Is Broke...Have You Ever Been Depressed?

I am so depressed over our financial situation that it's completely disrupting my every day life. I am having a particularly bad day today. Trying to figure out what to do about it consumes every moment of my life, I can't get free. Has anybody else felt like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes, more than once. I'm sure everyone has at some point.

Go to the library, check out the Dave Ramsey books, read them, live by them. It's not an instant fix, but nothing is going to change until you start somewhere.

I hope it works out for you momma! Keep your head up, being sad will not solve your problems.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I have felt like that. I felt that way for a long time before we decided to file bankruptcy and change the way we handle our finances.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the PP check out DaveRamsey.com or the Dave Ramsey group on CM. You can get control of your finances!
    Anonymous

• Welcome to my world, Sweetie! My DH hasn't worked steady in almost 3 years, and I'm barely working at my job. I hang onto my faith and just do what I need to do to keep my family going. I will pray that your situation improves soon.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Rather than dwell on your problems, move forward with your life. What is your plan for solving your financial issues?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:50 AM on Mar. 9, 2010