Making time for intimacy?

I feel so horrible. Last night my husband said in a playful way, although I know he was serious, "That you don't want me (sexually) anymore."

I recently started working again after being at home with my children for over 2 years. This is a huge adjustment for our entire family. I get up each day at 4AM I walk in the door to our home at 6:30PM. I have to get our 11 month old and 2 yr. old squared away for the next day throw together dinner and then I am literally physically done and all I want to do is sleep. I desire my husband physically and during the day constantly think about making love to him but he always waits until the end of the day even on weekends and I am spent. Any advice?

PatricksMama07

Asked by PatricksMama07 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Life can be exausting. Even as a SAHM there are times when even though I really want to, by the end of the day I'm just too tired. On the weekends we try to sneak it in while the kids are napping to avoid that... and on other nights I just try to mentally prepare for it ahead of time. I'll think about it, fantasize a little, and just remind myself that no matter how tired I am, it's going to be fun. Some nights are easier than others. Sometimes lighting some candles and taking a bubble bath together can be really relaxing and get me in the mood at the same time. I would just explain to your husband how tired you are and then when you do have opportunities to do it earlier in the day (though that may not happen often) take them!
    Anonymous