How often do you have sex?

are you married?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I have benn with my hubby for 10 years and maried for 8 months. We have sex 2-3 times a week
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 1:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• My husband and I have been married for 7 years and together for almost 9. We have sex 4-5 times a week when he's home, but he's in the military and gone a lot so I'm not sure if we'd do it as much if he was home more often...but I like to think we still would :)
    Anonymous

• Never lately it sucks so bad. Not married but live together.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 2:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Maybe once a week, but it's more like once every other. 3 years together, not married.

Anonymous

• Married. Depends....sometimes it's almost every day. Other months it's once or twice a week if we're lucky.
    Anonymous

• a lot of people as that question and for us it varies, i believe in quality or quantity.... and we work to make it good !!!
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 2:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Seems that questions been posted almost daily for a while now... lol
    It varies for every couple. Some weeks we do it every day, or multiple times a day, then we may hit a dry spell or one of us or the kids sick and go a couple of weeks without it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2010