a question about temperature and pregnancy?

I don't think I'm pregnant or anything but I'm curious, will your temperature always rise if you're pregnant or can it stay the same? Thanks

My temperature seems to fluxuate between 97.7 and 98. I'm not sure if I ovulate or not because I've had a few days where my daughter woke up and I had to get up before I could test so it totally messed it up. If I were to get pregnant would I notice by temp or could I not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It will always rise when pregnant. While you're getting used to the higher body temp you may even feel feverish like you're coming down with something. I ran around 98.9 to 99.1 with all 3 of my pregnancies.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• it may not rise enough for you to notice, but since you are tracking your base temp, you would have a better shot of realizing it.
    my norm is usually 97.6, but now while pregnant my usual is about 98.5
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 3:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2010