While on PA...
1. How much do/did you make? (From your house hold income not PA)
2. Does/did it cover you bills? ( Feel fre to say how much ur bills are not including what food and Medical pays)
3. What PA do/did you get?
4. Would it be/ have been more beneficially to got to work or would it make you sit. worse?
5. Would it put you in greater debt? ( If so how much?)
6. Do you enjoy being on PA?
7. Do you have more children for more benefits?
8. Do you take more than you NEED?
9. Do you pay to get you nails and hair pro. done?
10. If you have name brand clothes ex. Did you have them before PA? Get the at yard sales, or thrift stores at lower cost? What is the most you paid for one item while on PA? And was it with tax return?
11. When the last time you were on a Vacation?
12. Do you drive a brand new car you can't afford?
Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2010
Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2010
3. Never been on it.
4. Don't know since I have never been on it, but I would rather work if at all possible even if I had to sitter share with a friend.
5. ??? can't say.
9. Yes, but not w/ assistance.
10. Yes, I am a smart shopper (as stated before - never on PA so that is n/a)
11. Vacation like going somewhere? Last summer.
12. I drive a fairly new care that I can afford.
Answer by QuinnMae at 2:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2010
Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2010
Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2010
Answer by QuinnMae at 2:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2010
Answer by QuinnMae at 2:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2010
Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2010
I don't think most people have a problem with PA. I think what most people want (and I am going to go out on a limb and include you and others that are on PA) is to find a workable solution to stop the waste and fraud in the system. I can't count how many times I have seen on here people saying that they are barely getting by and need PA, but are just over the limit. If we could find a way to stop the fraud and waste then the money would help more people that need it instead of being wasted on those that don't. I don't judge people on PA. I am no expert when it comes to determining who needs it and who doesn't. I don't care who gets it or what they spend it on. I do however care that there are people that get it when they don't need it as bad as some others that do.
Alright, I'm done with the drama. Peace out.
Answer by QuinnMae at 2:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2010
Next question overall
(Just for Fun)
Would you do everything in your power to be a SAHM, no matter what it took?