Best Vacuum cleaner?

What is the best Vacuum Cleaner you have owned? I need a new one, I do have pets. I cannot afford a Dyson.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Rainbow, I bought one many years ago and it is still cleaning like a pro! only thing is if you can't afford a Dyson, this one is three times as much but worth every penny!

Answer by older at 2:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I have a bissel pet vacuum and LOVE it. They make a couple of different ones. The one I have you can remove the canister on which is great for when I need to clean out my car!
    nicoled02

Answer by nicoled02 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Dyson...it was worth every penny.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Hoover bagged Windtunnel!  BEST EVER!  Stay far far away from the Eureka Pet Lovers bag-less if you have allergies and you don't want to unclog it every time you use it.

kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• any vaccuum that you buy at a regular store is crap!! youre better off to go to a vaccuum cleaner store..i bought mine at one, it was 150 bucks, and its AWESOME!! plus ya get the one year warranty, and since its a vaccuum store, ya know they can fix it..lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Kirby. I've had it for 12 years & it's still the Best vaccuum I've ever owned.

I recently bought a Bissell pet lovers because of the on board tools & it's lighter than my kirby.. It's crap. The filters clog after a few uses. Dust comes out of the hepa filter on back. The upholstry brush stopped working after a few uses. I have 3 dogs & vacuum everyday. I need a vacuum that can keep up. Bissel is not it.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:09 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I own an Electrolux Versatility and I love it
    vikaroo18

Answer by vikaroo18 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• It really depends what you want to spend. I bought a Hoover Tempo off Amazon for 70.00 awesome vac for low price! Super strong suction. And I used to have a bagless and I hated it this one is bagged.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2010