These work at home scams are driving me nuts!!!

My junk email box is just FULL of all these make $10 in 10 minutes and other internet scams. Ug. I wish people would take more time helping people instead of trying to sucker people!!!

augsmom

Asked by augsmom at 2:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Ya I have tried all those they say free to start then ask for a credit card.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Unfortunately some of these companies adhere to the law to run their phony business "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 2:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• ya..thats why i stay away from the people who say i pay my bills with these sites for free.. bull..or if you have to buy product every month somethings wrong.. they got to make their money off you!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Swaney06 I am confused by your answer. It appears that you are a rep with Avon and Tupperware- don't you have a sales quota to meet. What's wrong with an autoship- I think it is better than having a sales quota to meet.

I think I have received 14 scams in my email today. No one is going to make money overnight at anything unless they win the lottery.
    Anonymous

• I agree with you 100 % ... My mailbox is also FULL .... I've spent and lost hundreds of dollars trying to find a "legit" work at home business. It's amazing how many people have no conscience and will take whatever they can get from you.

I finally found two businesses that I make money at working from home. Recently there was a magazine that did a writeup on best home businesses and both mine are on the list.

Home business requires time and effort just like any other job and start up costs vary but ANY business that offers "get rich quick" or "pie in the sky" is most likely a scam ... run far, far away from these types of offers.

My motto is to do 1 RAK a day -that's a Random Act of Kindness .. most of the time it doesn't cost anything for a RAK, but a small gesture can make someone's day!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 9:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2010