What cell phone company have you used in the past and DIDN'T like?

what didn't you like about it?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 3:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Verizon screwed me over really bad. I will never, ever use them again.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• how?
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I was going to say that I really like Verizon..I always have service and there is a lot of Verizon wireless stores and technical support..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 3:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• umm i didnt like t-mobile, not a lot of service where i live. other than that I loved my sprint plan and Verizon pre-paid is our go to.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• How did verizon screw you over? They treat me good lol. I hate and i mean i really HATE SPRINT. Extremely expensive, RUDE RUDE costumer service which is actually the worst. I saw on good morning america a few months ago who is top 1. Verizon is number 1, t-mobile is two, At&T is number 3 and Spring is last.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 3:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Sprint. I hate Sprint. Their customer service sucked, their range sucked, and they constantly had something wrong with a couple of their towers in our area and we wouldn't have service.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 3:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I didnt like T-Mobile, but only because the service here was bad. You really need to look at their coverage map and talk to people who live near you to find out about service quality.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I have to agree about sprint...way too expensive...

Verizon is good but I did have an issue with them in the past that took two years for them to fix. They did not want to honor their military clause. Then they kept telling me that they where not getting my faxes of military orders and when I asked for a mailing address to mail them, they said they didn't have one. I hope each and every rep I talked to got fired. Yes I took names and documented everything.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I love Sprint we have great coverage always had good customer service and we always have reception anywhere we go. I would never do business with AT&T again. We cancelled early due to billing issues we would pay our bill on time they claimed we didn't and would charge us a late fee. I was sick of it and it didn't matter how early I sent the bill always came back late. I paid the termination fee and closed out the account. Nearly 6 months later we got a letter from a collection agency AT&T said we owed them for the termination fee. I faxed and sent copies of our final paperwork and a copy of the termination fee check. They claimed they did not recieve either I sent the information certified mail and they still would not correct the problem and now had this on our credit report. I had to hire an attorney to get them to do the right thing. Will never do business with them again.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I have Verizon, Formally Alltel. I like it. Kinda expenisve but good service and good customer service. Very friendly.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2010