Don't you hate it when you think up a great response to a question, and spent a ton of time on it, only for it to be...

DELETED?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES! I also don't like when I get a best answer notification and click to see which question it is and it has been deleted. :(
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Depends I have only reported one answer and that was the your husband should be shot, which is a horible thing to say.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 4:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• That hasnt happened to me yet, but I bet it would be seriously annoying!
    nicoled02

Answer by nicoled02 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I get frustrated when I spend a lot of time answering a question, and when I hit send, the computer freezes up! Then I have to hit the refresh button and everything gets erased!!! >:-/
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Just the other day I got an email saying I got a "best answer". I click on over to find the question was deleted. Ok, so now I will NEVER know what I answered that was so great it got picked!
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 4:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2010