Jealousy?

Do think PA haters are just jealous cause they have to work and don't get free stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• totally.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 3:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I'm a jealous bitch!!
    lvnthegoodlife

Answer by lvnthegoodlife at 4:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I think they hate public assistance because so much of thier precious paycheck is taken in taxes and they have to place the blame somewhere...why not on poor people?
    Anonymous

• I thought this question would be about working moms being jealous of SAHMs...

Anyway, to answer the question - No.
    Anonymous

• huh? free stuff....ok then...um I like the stuff I get from being a working family much better. Do you know how many questions & how intrusive it is to be on PA?
    Anonymous

• No, being jealous usually means you want what someone else has.. why would anyone want to be poor?
    Anonymous

• yes...those are the ones that keep saying that thier tax dollars go to that. dont they anything else to back themselves up?
    Anonymous

• I think they say stuff because because they are paying taxes to pay for people that are on public assistance.....I don't think it's jealousy....it's the feeling of being taken advantage, especially since a lot of people take advantage of that resource.

I for the record will say I'm on public assistance because my husband got laid off and we still can't find another job....even mcdonalds! It is such a frustrating situation and PA is the only way we are surviving.

I hope to hell you are not on public assistance, because your attitude is horrible. YOU SHOULD BE WORKING....YOU SHOULDN"T BE GETTING ANYTHING FOR FREE....especially with the sense of entitlement you are emulating!
    Anonymous

• The behavior on both sides of this issue is horrid and trust me, does not look good for your cause or argument.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• "I hope to hell you are not on public assistance, because your attitude is horrible. YOU SHOULD BE WORKING....YOU SHOULDN"T BE GETTING ANYTHING FOR FREE....especially with the sense of entitlement you are emulating! "

Pretty sure the asker is being sarcastic...that's the impression I get, at least. If not, I agree with you.
    Anonymous