any tax experts out there?

jc, about all these pa questions...i know most of our taxes go to social security. how much income would you need to make before you can say that those are your tax dollars supporting people on pa?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Such a small portion of each individuals taxes go towards PA. People just dont understand that. And if they cut out PA entirely you would STILL pay the same taxes..they would just get allotted for other things. What about those $500 screwdrivers for the spaceshuttle? Anyone complaining about that lately?
    Anonymous

• I know there is a lot of bashing here about PA. But in all honesty the economy is rough right now. my Roommate lost his job and couldnt even get a night stocking job at walmart because he was over qualified. leaving me to call a socialworker to get help so i wouldnt lose the roof over my head and get assistance. Am I bad????

But as for taxes Look as to how much you PAID on your tax return. and remember how much first goes to your schools, city and other items before what goes to helping people in need.
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Anonymous